Monday, April 04, 2011

klo sama Tuhan.. pasti bisa!

How to keep rejoicing + praising God when you dont feel like to?
How to keep smiling when you are crying on the inside?
How to love when all you want to do is hate that person or people?
How do you hold your tears when all you want to do is just burst out?

the answer is you choose, you decide!

what i do is.. thinking how great my God is.. and I decide to choose You..
no matter what my circumstances are..
I will choose to believe You have my best interest in heart.. I will choose to believe that You have my future secured..

I have a new Hope from You... I have such a great destiny [in] You.. and I dont have time and extra energy to sulk on [my] problems. You have a plan for me.. and You have given me the strength to overcome all the struggles that will be on my way.

I will decide, choose, commit to the purpose and destiny You've prepared + paid + chosed.

I have such a great God.. He will NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER forsake nor leave me.

there's nothing that i can or can [not] that would make You change Your mind about me. I am a daughter of the Most High. Nothing in His name is impossible for me to do.

My life is for You..
My heart is for You..
my family is for You..
my future is for You..
My love is for You..

so anything that is not according to Your will.. though I love so much.. I am giving it all to You! and You only! work through me bless through me use me take me Daddy.. to a place where You gonna take me..

no more negativity no more compromise no more looking back my only choice is to move forward toward the destiny You've set.

thank You Father for everything! for Your patience + compassion + mercy when I am so stubborn... for every comfort and love..

i thank You for ever friend who cares + dont care + wake me up to my dreams through many ways (gentle, wack me, whisper, kick me) i thank all of you..

No comments: